I have various options for people who are in different stages of their journey through sexual abuse experiences. In addition to the sessions you will have access to a closed Facebook group where you can interact with other survivors and receive support, exposure to proven coping skills, inspirational and educational documents, aftercare with referrals to experts in the mental health world and much more!
http://arborglyphltd.com/website-carson-tahoe-health/ Group Sessions
Group Sessions Option 1:
One 1.5 hour class once a week for 6 weeks = $450 for 6 classes.
Group Sessions Option 2:
One 1.5 hour class once a week for 10 weeks = $750 for 10 classes.
Group Sessions Option 3:
One 1.5 hour class once a week for 12 weeks = $900 for 12 classes.
One on One Sessions
where can i buy erythromycin ophthalmic ointment One on One Sessions
One on One Session Option 1:
One 1 hour session once a week for 6 weeks = $300 for 6 sessions.
One on One Session Option 2:
One 1 hour session once a week for 10 weeks = $500 for 10 sessions.
One on One Session Option 3:
One 1 hour session once a week for 12 weeks = $600 for 12 sessions.
Phone or Zoom Call Sessions
Group Sessions: One 1.5 hour class once a week for 6 weeks = $450
One on One Sessions: One 1.5 hour class one a week for 10 weeks = $750
All costs can be paid on a payment plan and if you are not satisfied after the first class you can get a full refund for the amount you paid.
In the group or one on one sessions, we will be covering various topics and subject matter to help you through your journey. Some topics that will be discussed are:
- Molestation, incest, and other forms of sexual abuse,
- Common steps in the process of dealing with sexual abuse,
- Other factors that may be involved in your journey such as death, eating disorders, depression, suicidal ideation…etc,
- Coping skills and various ways to deal with your feelings in a positive manner,
- Prevention and awareness of sexual abuse, and
- Inspirational material to help you throughout your journey, these sessions are for creating positive thoughts even though you may be struggling.
Rules of The Sessions
There are a few housekeeping items that I would like to go over if you are thinking of joining a session. The few key rules are:
- No judgment towards others with what is shared, only positive supportive talk in sessions,
- Respect others time to speak when sharing, and
- “I pass” rule goes for anyone who may find a particular moment difficult to share, they can choose to pass on sharing.
More 2 Survive can help you, don’t wait another day to find your freedom! Email email@example.com to get help today.